Monday, October 15, 2018

SPOOKY SWEET - Connie Shelton


This isn’t the first Shelton book I’ve recommended. Cozy mysteries are growing on me. Most are really short and sweet. This one could almost be two cozy mysteries. I think one story from one point of view is fine, but Shelton carried three intertwined stories well. Again the author just hinted at paranormal, and drove to the edge of romance, while giving us a rich story. After this read, I may wish to open a bakery.


For the price of a bagel and cream cheese, on Amazon.

- The Hermit WRiter.


6 comments:

  1. I am not much of a mystery or romance reader. Give historical novels or English Lit and you will catch my eye.

    (I do like the art work on the books cover!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a mystery and may give this a try
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this right away and began reading right after dinner. So far, so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like a cosy mystery – especially on a cold dark evening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If it has to do with food.... okay then.... my kitchen is my bakery.... I do a lot of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete