Thursday, March 14, 2019

I'm on a Roll


I've updated my cover for my standalone Ghostly novel


He appeared on the other side with no memory of his past. Eagle tattoo, weightlifter-build, and comfort on the basketball court are the only hints to who he was. History of the live-ones he's near pours into his head though, also their thoughts, emotions, even glimpses of their future. He learns this is unique among his kind, as is another inconvenient shortcoming. He forgets most of the previous day. He searches for purpose. His meddling endangers the lives of those he tries to help, generates ire in his fellow spirits.


3 comments:

  1. Pleased you are on a roll !

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwwwwwwww ... thanks. I'm not feeling so lonely now.

      :)

      Delete
  2. Some interesting ideas popping out of just that little blurb! I hope it sells a gazillion!

    ReplyDelete