Thursday, September 19, 2019

I've Typed 'The End'

So the easy part is done.

Now I have to edit and edit and edit and edit
Come up with a final Title
Come up with a final Cover
Here's my draft cover and Title



Draft Blurb:


Guv-Gulliver Simon loves single life. While he’s avoiding the cops for two deaths, two women he thinks of as sisters, mostly-usually, have decided they don’t want to be just buddies. There’re a couple others who wish to make him a daily habit too. He strives to avoid what they consider inevitable as they all become harder to ignore. It’s all a guy can do to stay sane, while making it to the gym every night.



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the writing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoyed that "The End" moment a while before starting the seemingly never-ending editing. I like that cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a tendency to over-edit. I'll write something, then try to make it say what it needs to in fewer words. Then... Oh dear, did I save the previous version...? severe editing is very useful in writing 30 second commercials and Haiku. May you always find the right words...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Mac. I'm right there with you on the editing phase. You can do this!

    ReplyDelete