Saturday, November 10, 2018

WISTERIA WITCHES - Angela Pepper


My most recent read is the supernatural-cozy-mystery Wisteria Witches (book 1), by Angela Pepper. I loved the characters and humor. The story didn’t follow a nice sequential line (er, logical, for me), which distracted a bit; there were subplots that weren’t tied up (a few awkwardly almost as an afterthought), and the climax was stumbled upon (IMHO). That might sound like negatives to a book I wouldn’t recommend…but I’m a writer after all (and live by good editing), and have a concrete sequential mind. So if you just like to read for enjoyment, love magic, humor, and shifters, you’ll love these characters, which sold the script (so to speak).

Did I mention it’s free right now for Kindle? Click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment